Find the right keywords to rank in Google fast !
Hi Jake, Here
Hope you are enjoying the articles and by now you should have selected your niche based on your passion and the opportunity to make money with it.
Please check out these articles on niche selection if you need any help with nIche selection.
So, its time to start producing content for your site. Hopefully you will give value and amazing content for you audience to keep them engaged and coming back to your site for information that will provide value and give. One suggestion that I can make is to plan out your content for you site. Check out the other popular sites in you niche and plant the series of subjects that you want to write about. One thing about having a blog site is that you have to love writing. So plan your content and get ready on how to check the keywords that will go in your content.
When you start writing your content how do you decide what words go into it?
That is where the famous concept of keywords shows up. When people go online to search, they put in search terms to look for information on the subject they want to find out about to solve the issue.
So eventually the more traffic you get to your website, doesn’t mean the more sales you’re going to generate. You’re going after the wrong keywords, the wrong traffic right now. Even if they’re in your industry or related niche and you think you’re targeting the right ones, I bet, they’re the wrong ones.
I’m going to share with you a simple hack that I use every time when I want to find the right keywords to rank number one on Google for. One questions for you?
As your traffic goes up, are you noticing that your revenue is staying flat?
Or you’re not getting any sales altogether?
The reason I ask these questions is because, I myself, went through that same issue. I got my sites up to have lots of visitors however did not have any sales at all. You can even 10X your traffic and it will change anything as what determines the monetary value is your content and the keywords that you have in it
And if you’re not getting the right kind of traffic, doesn’t matter if you take it from 1000 to three million, doesn’t mean you’re going to get more sales. And I learned that the hard way, but eventually, I learned how to fix it.
I am now going to share with you a simple hack to getting you the right keywords to rank on Google for.
1. Step one, go to Ubersuggest. When you go to the site Ubersuggest, CLICK HERE. This is a free SEO research tool.
You will notice, that you can also type in, sites, keywords, and do keyword research. But you can also put in a URL and get data on all the traffic that anyone in the niche is getting. What keywords are your competition ranking for? What is the cost per click of the keywords that they are paying for ? So, go ahead put in a competitor URL. The sites that are in your space and you know that they are making good money. If you don’t know, do searches in your niche for other competitors and you’ll see which ones are spending money on ads and are bigger than you, have a lot of employees, they tend to do well. In this case I put the iheartdogs.com one the leading site in the dog niche. It is one the top dog blogs out there.
GET OVERVIEW OF COMPETITORS TRAFFIC
2. Step two, on that page you’re going to see an overview, a traffic overview of your competitors traffic. Check out to see how many visitors are they getting from the region of the search that you did ? whether it’s United States, or Australia, or India. The screen will now show you their top pages, click on top pages options .
CHECK TOP PAGES OF THE COMPETITORS
3. Step three, under top pages, you’re going to see all the top performing pages that are driving most of their traffic. Just because a page is driving them their traffic, doesn’t mean it’s driving them their sales. Check out all their most popular pages, and click view all, under the estimated visits column. This will bring up all the keywords that are driving the traffic to their site.
Review all the the keywords that are driving traffic, and that have a high cost per click, ideally, in the dollar plus range. So, a dollar, two dollars, five, ten dollars, all great numbers. The moment they’re like, five cents, not good keywords. But anything that’s over a dollar, has volume, are their most popular pages, right? That is because Ubersuggests is sorting it out by y popularity.
OBSERVE SEO DIFFICULTY
The next thing to observe is the SEO difficulty. The lower the number, ideally under 50, the better off you are. This will all tell you the keywords you should be going after. The keywords that have the most traffic, that have the highest cost per click, and the least difficulty, are the ones that you can get results from the fastest and tend to convert into paying customers.
In this case we have chosen the dog niche and taken the keyword “breed of cute dogs”. this has a decent search volume with a resoanble cost per click, and low SEO difficulty.
See, because if someone’s willing to spend a lot of money on a keyword and it drives volume, you know that keyword is driving them revenue as well. Next, what I want you to do, is take that keyword because you’ve found one, and Google for it. Look up all the pages that rank in the top 10.
Here is the article that I found .
Click on their site, look at that content that’s ranking. Read it, understand it.
When I did a search on this keyword and found the article is basically was a show of the top 25 breeds. I am sure that with enought investigation you can write a better article to rank up in the search engines. So what you do is ……..
REWIRTE BETTER CONTENT
4. I want you to write a more thorough version. More detail, more thorough, analyse their content and see what is missing and improve on it. Look for any weakness in their content, analyze it, answer everything that they’re not. It’s not just all about length, it’s about being thorough and so good that everyone’s like, oh my God, this is the best thing out there since sliced bread. They want to share it, talk about it, link to it. That’s the type of content you want to create. Then, finally, just because you create the content, doesn’t mean that you’re going to get the rankings and the traffic.
BACKLINKS AND SHARING YOUR CONTENT
5. So, you need to follow the final step so that way you can go in a full circle, and you can get the rankings. Anytime you want to send links to someone, Just approach them and ask them to share your content. You for example can say like, “Hey John, I really loved your content that I decided to link out to your site for my readers. I am sure they will enjoy that information also “. So much so I linked out to your site. “You can check it out here. I kindly request you that “If you like my content, feel free and share it “on your favorite social network. “Cheers, Jake ” By doing that, you’re going to get more traction, and as you get all this traction, you will start getting more traffic which will your rankings, and that way will start generating sales because, you’re getting the right kind of traffic.
And if you want to see who links to your competition, check out the backlinks tool on neilpatel.com. Neilpatel.com/backlinks Free of course. This one tool that I use a lot in my research on my competition and keywords for my niche.
You can put in ubersuggest a competitor URL or anyone’s URL that you want to check on. You will be able to view everyone who links to them and you can hit up each of those sites and ask them to link to your article. If you follow those tactics, you’re going to rank for the right keywords, generate the right kind of traffic, and generate more sales.
First all do your keyword research with Ubersuggest. View the keywords that are the money keywords and then look for the low difficulty keywords. Research them on Google and find out the content of the top sites to see if you can create a better version for your audience. Finally reach out to people to get backlinks on your amazing content using the same tool. The more your content get out there and shared the more traffic you will create. Hope this helps and use they laser guided tactics to improve your traffic and sales for you site. A well-planned attack is the best way to win at this game. Please leave me any comments or questions that you may have.
Until Next Time,
1. HERE IS MY NUMBER ONE RECOMMENDATION FOR LEARNING EVERYTHING IN THE ONLINE WORLD.� IT IS CALLED WEALTHY� AFFILIATE.
The training and tools are really great for getting a blog up and running. Once the blog is working then you monetize it to make passive income online. Please do check it out.
See my review here CLICK HERE
2. MY SECOND RECOMMENDATION FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH PAID ADVERTISING IS THIS COURSE BY JOHN CRESTANI.
HE HAS HELPED A LOT OF PEOPLE MAKE GOOD MONEY WITH PAID ADVERTISING. HOWEVER THIS METHOD DOES REQUIRE SOME INVESTMENT TO GET STARTED
CHECK OUT HIS WEBINAR FOR MORE DETAILS HERE. THIS PRODUCT HAS A 30 DAY GUARANTEE WITH CLICKBANK
3. RECOMMENDATION THREE FUNNEL FRANCHISE
For those who want to learn and get� going in the Make Money online niche here is my recommendation.
Included in the free course is a complete on EMAIL MARKETING. It has several videos on guiding you to do EMAIL MARKETING CORRECTLY
This method is Free to try and there are even free courses on Site building, Email marketing and getting Traffic to your site.
Check it out and let me know what you think.
Want to get Free training for all the steps above them my number one recommendation to be a super affiliate is FUNNEL FRANCHISE. CHECK OUT MY REVIEW HERE CLICK HERE.
Start Becoming a Super Affiliate today
FREE TO TRY AND A REASONABLE COST IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A� MEMBER.